- Clip in human hair extensions
- Paper bags
- Chlorinated polyethylene(CPE)
- Clip in hair extensions
- Ground Covers
- Landscape fabric
- Shade cloth
- PVC Waterproof
- Fencing Products
Product name: UV defend PP woven geotextile weave fabric for stabilization in road construction
(1) Features :
Woven geotextiles is made from polypropylene flat film yarns. These ground stabilization woven geo
textiles, sometimes known as woven geotextile Fabric, which have high tensile strength and low elongations. It will help reduce maintenance costs and improve the performance of paved and unpaved
(2) Application and usage:
Woven geotextiles is mainly used for stabilization and separation in road construction.
1) Reinforcement effect: for roads, railways, airports, dams, breakwater, retaining wall backfill, side
weirs and other rock engineering, soil scattered pieces of soil modulus stress increases, limiting soil sliding pieces shift and improve stability.
2) Protective role: to prevent the embankment from the wind, waves, tide, rain erosion, and for embankment, slope, bottom protection, prevent soil erosion.
3) Filtration effect: used for the embankment, dam, river and coastal stone, slopes, retaining walls of
the filter layer to prevent the sand grains through, while allowing the water and air pass through freely.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: The filter fabric roll is packed in transparent cloth and outside is covered
with woven bag to proof moist.
Within 15 days after receiving down payment or according to the quantity.